2018 GG33 Market Services
From 2014-2017 GARY THE NUMBERS GUY ran the STOCK MARKET NUMEROLOGY ACCOUNTon twitter with a High level of success.
That ACCOUNT REQUIRED a Signed NDA.
Starting 11/28/2017 , Gary Steps aside and his 2 trusted Students Will be running the 2018 STOCK MARKET NUMEROLOGY Accounts, which will not require a NDA.
@777RIT ( NUMEROLOGY and CHINESE ASTROLOGY Breakdowns of the Markets)
“This account will be run by @777RIT (his public twitter page), who has been a substantial part of the market accounts since 2015. His strong, and at times unprecedented, track record in using numerology and Chinese astrology to develop accurate insights, opinions, forecasts, etc (non of which constitute financial advice) is clear. @777RIT, in his private twitter account, looks forward to providing frequent tweets and newsletters that educate his followers so that they may go on to both learn and profit. Dozens of current subscribers have learned secret information and codes you can’t find in a book or online, all while making substantial returns! Join this elite group now!”
When ur so right, u don’t need aid.
But @riteaid could really use RamAid right about now.
You should hire the people who see your demise coming, they might just save you
See pic from 4/28/2017, and I was bearish a good bit before that
Have over around 5 dozen indicators I use pic.twitter.com/Lk2qGa0dMq
— KnightSnake (@777RIT) November 14, 2017
$98 per Month ( Month to Month )
$575 for the Year ( ’til DECEMBER 31st 2018 )
@MikeCaruana ( WESTERN ASTROLOGY and GANN Breakdowns of the Markets )
Covering SPX, DOW, Nasdaq, Forex, WTI Crude, Gold, and some stocks. Numerology, astrology, and technical analysis implemented to find potential timeframe windows, entries, and exits.
In some cases, you will see a video or post outlining the set-up we are looking for and why, before an actual signal is sent.
Although a Forex account is not necessary, it is recommended so you can get high-leveraged trades with manageable risk. Video and/or live webinar will be available shortly for subscribers with no experience. You’ll learn how to set up an account, determine trade size, manage risk, and place trades. No promises, but we are looking at the possibility of an automated Forex trade copier so you don’t have to babysit signals.
Expect a variety of consistent calls & an occasional “lottery” options trade. No one has a 100% track record. Proper risk management means cutting losses quick & letting winners run. Follow the strategy provided & you will make money.
— Mike Caruana (@MikeCaruana) November 17, 2017
$98 per month ( month to month )
$575 per Year ( Till December 31st 2018
PRICES for BOTH SERVICES
GARY THE NUMBERS GUY – STOCK MARKET NUMEROLOGY CLASS on a PRIVATE YOUTUBE CHANNEL is AVAILABLE for FREE, to anyone that Signs up for the YEARLY Service for Both ACCOUNTS. But does Require a SIGNED NDA
- No Financial Advice
We are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information on the Site is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using our information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information on our Site is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. The Company is not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.
- Disclosure Policy
We, our affiliates or associates and/or members may hold positions in securities that are described on the Site. They may, from time to time, hold positions consistent or inconsistent with information contained on the Site, have no obligation to notify Subscribers in any way regarding said positions and shall have no liability to Subscribers that relates in any way to said positions. Their affiliation or relationship to us or our Subscribers shall in no way limit the positions we/they may hold or when we/they may hold them.
- Risk Disclosure
There is a substantial amount of risk in trading securities, and the possibility exists that you can lose all, most or a portion of your capital. We do not, cannot and will not assess or guarantee the suitability or profitability of any particular investment, or the potential value of any investment or informational source. The securities mentioned on our Site may not be suitable for investors depending on their specific investment objectives and financial condition. The information provided by the Site, including but not limited to its opinion and analyses, is based on financial models believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed, represented or warranted to be accurate or complete. The models’ signals should not be construed to be investment advice. The information may contain forward-looking statements about various economic trends and strategies. You are cautioned that such forward-looking statements are subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and actual results could be materially different. There are no guarantees associated with any forecast and the opinions stated here could be wrong due to false signals from the models, or the models being incorrectly structured, incorrectly updated and/or incorrectly interpreted. The signals, forecasts, the Site’s products and services, only express our opinion of various securities. Our opinion will be wrong at times because of the limitations of investment analysis. Investment analysis, whether fundamental, technical, numerological, astrological, or any other form of investment analysis, can not predict the future and is not a science that predicts precise and accurate results. Your use of any information from the Site is at your own risk and without recourse against the Company, its owners, directors, officers, employees or content providers.
The following data is stored: Your first and last name, and your email address. Stored data will not be shared with any third party.
We use PayPal for billing.
- Subscription and Cancellation
Becoming a Subscriber
Upon payment, your membership application is complete and you will become a Subscriber. You can choose to pay monthly or yearly.
Upgrade / down grade policy
You can upgrade at any time from a monthly status to a yearly status.
You may cancel your subscription at anytime, but the initial payment made is forfeit and will not be refunded. You also forfeit the ability to take advantage of any loyalty/return subscriber discounts in the future.
- User Submissions
If you transmit to, or otherwise provide to the Site any feedback (such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like) or data or materials (“User Submissions”), such User Submissions shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such User Submissions and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, modify, display and distribute the User Submissions to others without limitation. By transmitting such User Submissions to the Site, you are deemed to grant to the the Site a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license (with rights to sublicense) to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such User Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such User Submissions.
You may post on the Site any User Submissions owned by you (such as your original statements) and User Submissions for which you have received express permission from the owner. You assume all risk and responsibility for determining whether the User Submissions is in the public domain.
You grant us the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any User Submissions that you place on the Site without remuneration to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in this paragraph.
- Improper Transmission
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Site, including our discussion forums, if any, any unsolicited chain letters or “spam”, or any confidential, threatening, harassing, libelous, false, defamatory, offensive, obscene, or pornographic material, any material that would violate the rights of privacy of any person, or other material that would violate any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to any federal or state laws or regulations governing equal employment opportunities. However, if such communications do occur, we will have no liability related to the content of any such communications. You are prohibited from posting on the Site any User Feedback or communications, in which you do not own the copyright, unless you have consent from the owner or the content is in the public domain. You may not post or transmit to the Site any advertising, surveys, promotional materials, contests, or any other commercial or non-commercial solicitations. You are also prohibited from impersonating any individual. We may, but are not obligated to, review or monitor areas on the Site, if any, where users may transmit or post communications. We are not responsible for the accuracy of any posted information, including but not limited to information, data, opinions, advice, or statements transmitted or posted in discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums.
- Electronic Documents, Internet and Transmission Risks
We may, in our sole discretion, seek your consent to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and certain other agreements on the Site by means of an electronic signature by requesting you to affirmatively “click” on boxes containing the words “I Accept,” “I Agree” or other similar phrases (collectively, “Acceptance Terms”). If you “click” on the Acceptance Terms, your “click” will be deemed a legally binding electronic signature. You acknowledge and agree that you will carefully review any document or web page before making such an electronic signature.
There is no guarantee that information, updates, etc. to the Site can be provided on a specific day, time or at all. We are not responsible for delays or interruptions in transmission of information due to acts of God, the Matrix, man-made or natural causes, whether said delays result from problems with Internet connectivity either by you, or us or by slowdowns of Internet transmittal or otherwise.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- a) Member expressly agrees that use of the Site are at his or her sole risk. Neither we nor our affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors warrants that use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, or secure, that defects or errors will be corrected, or that the Site or the server(s) on which the Site is hosted will be free of viruses or other harmful components; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Site or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the Site. You assume complete responsibility and risk for your use of the Site and your reliance thereon. We have no obligation to update information on the Site or advise on future developments regarding topics mentioned or introduced. In the event that the Site refers to or contains links to other Internet web sites or resources, we make no representation or warranty and hereby expressly deny that we have reviewed, approved, controls or endorses any content that appears on such other web sites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the reliance on or use
of any such content nor for the accuracy, legality, or inappropriate nature of any content, products, services, advertising, or information located in, on or through any other web sites.
- b) The Site is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- c) The disclaimers of liability contained in this section apply to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Member specifically acknowledges that the Company is not liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other third parties, members, or other users of the forums and that the risk of injury from the forgoing rests entirely with each member.
- d) In no event will we or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing content of the Site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost profits or trading losses) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site or out of the breach of any warranty. Member hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content of the Site.
- e) We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement on the Site, nor for any offensive, defamatory, or obscene posting made on the forums by anyone. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by a member’s reliance on information obtained through the content on the Site. It is the responsibility of each member to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the Site.
- f) We do not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any product or service offered by a third party through the Site.
- g) Under no circumstances shall we, or any third-party providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages (including without limitation, attorneys’ fees), whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any materials available on the Site, even if we have been advised of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with any of the Site’s Information or other materials, or with any of the terms and conditions contained in the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site. If we are found liable in connection with a claim arising out of or related to the services or the Site, their aggregate liability in such an event shall not exceed the amount of the fees paid by you for use of the service equivalent to one month, in which the event giving rise to the liability occurred. Your right to monetary damages in such amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies to which you may otherwise be entitled from us or third-party providers.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from Member’s use of the Site or from Member’s violation of this Agreement or any third party’s rights including but not limited to copyright, property, and privacy rights. This indemnification and hold harmless obligation will survive this Agreement and Member’s use of the Site.
We have the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site, without liability to you or any third party.